Terms & Conditions
Terms of Business
The placing of an order expresses acceptance of our Terms of Business.
Digitalarte will make every effort to ensure orders are completed within the stated times, but will not accept any liability for damages in the event of failure to do so.
It is the responsibility of all customers to ensure that all material placed with Digitalarte is free from any copyright claims and to indemnify us against any such claims.
In the unlikely event of loss, theft or damage to a client’s goods or materials, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the raw materials. No responsibility will be accepted for indirect or consequential loss and it shall be the responsibility of the customer/client to arrange adequate and appropriate insurance against the risk of any loss or damage.
Digitalarte will not be responsible for errors which occur in the absence of written instructions or in the case of ambiguous and unclear instructions. Complaints must be notified within four days of receipt of work.
Accuracy of Sizes and Colour Matching
Sizes quoted are approximate only and on occasions can be fractionally over or under the size quoted. Due to the imprecise nature of colour management clients accept that colour matching is subjective, and exact colour matching can not be guaranteed. Digitalarte will try through its colour profiles to achieve the closest possible match within the limitations and constraints of available technologies, materials, and processes used. Where possible a colour reference should be provided for colour, density, tone and contrast, without which, reproduction of colour will be at our discretion. Please note that some colours may not accurately reproduce. Digitalarte cannot be held responsible for differences in colour, density, tone and contrast between final supplied prints and scans and their appearance on screen or from the provided colour reference files.
Care of Prints
- Never allow liquids of any kind to come in contact with a print.
- Avoid touching the print surface.
- Only acid-free, archival materials should come in contact with the front/back of the print.
- Never allow prints to rub against one another in transit or storage. Always use archival plastic sleeves or acid-free tissue paper between prints.
- Framing under glass or acrylic provides the greatest protection against fading from UV light and ozone.
- Avoid direct or extremely bright indirect sunlight. Don’t display or store prints outdoors. Don’t display or store prints where they are exposed to chemicals. Keep your unprotected prints (before framing) away from sources of ozone, such as monitors and TVs, air purifiers or other sources of high voltage electricity.
- Avoid excessive temperature and humidity extremes.
- Avoid pinning/hanging/attaching unprotected (not framed) prints on the wall. Chemicals in wall paint, especially solvents, might damage the print (yellowing).
- Our materials (interleaving tissue paper, polypropylene bags, clear face envelopes, boxes and tubes) are to be used only for transport and short term storage of prints.
Large orders and Terms of Payment
Large orders may be subject to a 50% deposit of the total value of the order at the time of placing the order. The remainder becoming due in line with our normal terms of payment.
Payment is accepted using the following:
VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and Paypal.
Payment by cheque, postal order or credit facility is not supported by Digitalarte.
Digitalarte does not offer credit accounts. Please note we operate on a cleared funds basis and and will not process any orders for goods or services until funds are cleared.
Value Added Tax
VAT will be added to all prices at the current rate.
Your use of our Website is at your own risk. Digitalarte assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on this Website. Any links to third party web sites are provided for your convenienceand information only. The content in any linked web site is not under our control and if you decide to access any such website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Except where stated, none of the material contained in this site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form without Digitalarte giving prior written permission. This includes the mirroring of any material contained on our Website or any other server.
Information published on this Website is subject to change without notice. Digitalarte may also make changes to any items described in this Website at any time without notice.
Prices displayed throughout this Website were accurate at the time of publication and may change at any time.
All products and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.