Professional Colour Managed Fine Art & Photographic Giclée Printing
At Digitalarte we provide high quality professional digital imaging services for artists, galleries and photographers at competitive prices.
What We Do
We are specialist photo and fine art printers, based in Greenwich, South East London, offering high quality archival digital fine art & photo printing also known as Giclée printing. Giclée is ideal for high quality, limited edition print runs in large or small format and to any specification you need.
- High quality archival pigment printing (Giclée) on fine art and photo papers
- Specialist digital Black & White printing
- Exhibition and portfolio printing
- High resolution Hasselblad/Imacon film scanning
- Digital retouching
- Custom printer profiles
- Artwork and documentation photography
We offer a fully colour managed workflow, specialising in affordable large format photo and fine art pigment printing (high quality inkjet printing made with pigment based inks), using the latest EPSON large format printers, especially the SureColor SC-P9000 and the Stylus Pro 9900 with EPSON Ultrachrome HDX and HDR inks, on a selection of premium quality archival fine art papers, photo papers and canvases at competitive prices.
We can also produce Giclée prints from original artworks. The process involves photographing or scanning the artwork producing a high quality digital file that can be colour corrected as required to match the original artwork.
Our technical expertise and experience means we can work together to get the best out of your images.
Why We Are Different
Our personal, face-to-face friendly approach differentiates us from the competition, offering you the very best advice and help on a variety of professional digital photographic and imaging services including high quality fine art and photo printing also known as Giclée printing, film scanning, digital retouching and artwork reproduction.
At Digitalarte, we offer the largest selection of fine art papers than any other print studio. Also, the services other print studios charge you extra for, here at Digitalarte we offer for free:
- Resizing, adding borders, cropping, sharpening
- Simple spotting
- Basic colour corrections
- Up/Down scaling of original file
- Sit-down time with printer
- Files checked for quality before printing (please ask for this service)
- Master file archiving (when your files are printready you can archive them on our system for easy reordering – please ask for this service)
For a true bespoke service where more input is essential, now you can work one-to-one with printer. Working directly with printer, your first 30-60min would be free (depending on project), with additional hours charged at our standard hourly rate – please call us to discuss.
How to Save Images
Please upload your files as 8bit, flattened TIFFs, PSDs or JPEGs in AdobeRGB or sRGB colour space. Resolution should be set to 300dpi at final print size.
Giclée Technical Data
- Printers: Epson Surecolor SC-P9000 and Stylus Pro 9900 with Epson UltraChrome HDX and HDR Wide Gamut Inks
- File preparation resolution: 200-400 DPI
- Printer resolution: Up to 2880 DPI
- Print sizes (max): 44” by 120” (112cm x 300cm)
- Lightfastness: see our FAQ for details
New Giclée Paper
options now available
Digitalarte are delighted to announce the introduction of several Canson Infinity papers to our Giclée range.
Aardenburg Imaging & Archives
Digitalarte supports and is a member of Aardenburg Imaging & Archives Digital Print Research Program.